With the average cost of a Lego brick at 10.4 cents, a question you might be asking yourself is why legos are so expensive. Lego claims this is a result of the quality and safety of their bricks. I'd say that this is somewhat true as in their category, their quality is unmatched. They build a product to pass from one generation to another and do so with expensive plastics and molds.
Those building blocks are Chinese replica and much cheaper alternative of the expensive Lego blocks, but they still got full certification and used eco-friendly plastic, so you should not worry about the quality nor the safety.
- Pack of 1000 Pcs Building Blocks
- Plastic Block Shape: Self-Locking Bricks
- Plastic Type: Eco-friendly ABS plastic
- Certificate: CE, CCC
- Warning: Choking Hazard, Not suitable for kids below three years
- Age Range: >6 years old
- Product Package: PP Bag with Bubble Safty Packing
- Without the original color box, we will use PE or bubble bag to pack it well and protect it well. Don't worry!
- This saves cost for you, and we have extra money to choose the faster logistics channel, your prince or princess will receive the toy soon. We hope you can understand, thanks a lot.